eu...e mai nada!

Comments são benvindos... Feel free to add them!!!

terça-feira, outubro 25, 2005

IMMORTALITY

I've got a story to be told,
that no one really knows how old.
Ancient sayings.
Forgiven prayings.
Strange meanings.
Long distance seeings.
I've been trying to...
I don't know what the hell
have I been tryin' all these years.
Wasting away precious time,
gaining more stupidity
than the one I had before.
Ain't it strange?
So I thought it was.
Once one sung:
"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day..."
How could he?
Was it today?
What did he try to say?
We're running around
like bees to a cloud.
Gee, I wrote something
with no meaning at all (for a change).
Ain't it strange?
So I think it is.
Little baby blue houses
with burning white picket fences.
People waving and smiling at you
as you pass them by.
You have a soft feeling to kill
each and everyone of them.
Heart by heart.
Soul by soul.
You want to tear each and everyone
until there is nothing left.
Why do you keep doing this
to the ones that haven't laied a finger on you?
I can see you've never tasted
the sweet smell of defeat.
So, why won't you take my hand
and let me take you on a journey
you will never forget, forget, forget, forget...
I'm the IMMORTALITY!!!!

96-2-7